Thursday, April 29, 2010

My monster

Wow..... I've been waiting for this day to come since I was 7 yrs old. I am not even sure how deeply I want to let Myself go with this.

Even after yrs of therapy I still kept this part of Myself locked up in the farthest corner of My mind. My family always a constant reminder of My monster and a very terrible night many yrs ago.

Right now I have family rushing in from all over the country, for one of their siblings is on his death bed. I let out a sigh of relief.... I can't wait for him to take his last breath!! Watch him be put under 6ft of cold earth. That will be the end of him.

He took things from Me, did things to Me....that NO 6yr old should have to suffer through. Even at the worst of it, I stood tall and signed the warrant for his arrest. My testimony alone put him behind bars for 13 yrs.

HERE I AM.........33 yrs later, still strong.

There are a lot of emotions that go into this, this proclamation of anger, but out of all the emotions I will feel RELIEF will be the best one.

I will be able to walk down the street and not wonder if I am going to see you. I will be able to go visit all of My family here in town, because I will know you are not going to be there.

I won't have to worry about My children running into you and wanting to hurt you because of what you did to ME. W/we will all be safe.

So eat your last meal, say your goodbyes, and take your last breath..............

So I can take My first breath of relief in over 33 yrs.

That will be the end of you....

“The scars you acquire by exercising courage and becoming a champion will never make you inferior.” ~Claude Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment