Thursday, April 29, 2010

My brother on death row, execution date May 12, 2010

I just found out that My step brother who has been sitting on death row in Texas is going to be executed this coming May 12th. I haven't seen him since his trial 10yrs ago.

I am so fucking speechless........

WTF?? WTF?? WTF???????? I JUST WANT TO fucking SCREAM...........

I had 4 step brothers, Phil pill died at the age of 6 from Leukemia, Richie died at the age of 18 doing a B.E. in Texas, he was shot. And now Kevy (Kevin Varga) Now its just Sean and I...heaven only knows where he is. I haven't seen him in about 6yrs.

Words from My brother Kevin.....PLEASE click the link and feel what a death row inmate is feeling. How his family is feeling, his sister....Me. I so wish I could put My arms around him right now.

http://minutesbeforesix.blogspot.com/sear…

Think I will just go to bed and cuddle My monkey and hope that it hurts less tomorrow. Though I know it won't, cause it means that he has one less day to breathe.

I will ALWAYS love you Kevin!!! ALWAYS!!!! In life and in death...

Forever your sister....BjH

No comments:

Post a Comment