55 Things about Me
1. I worked at Interlochen Nation Music Camp back in the summer of ‘84. I was in a terrible car accident heading back up north one weekend, where My head went through the wind shield.
2. I am a mother to two wonderfully strong young men.
3. I have been a professional cook for over 25yrs.
4. My favorite foods to cook is Mexican and Southern
5. I have been to the top of Pike’s Peak in Colorado
6. I love camping
7. I grew up on the back of a motorcycle. Mom had a bike, I’ve been riding since I was 6yrs old.
8. I’ve been to the Womyn’s Festival in Hart, Michigan
9. I love laying in bed with the boys watching karate movies and munching on snacks.
10. I am 420 friendly
11. I love to create new dishes, food is a passion of Mine.
12. I love country boys and country music
13. Going to concerts is one of My favorite things to do.
14. I love PBR (Professional Bull Riders-not the beer)
15. I suffered a terrible spinal injury back in ‘04 that left Me in bed for 18months. Which I had no outside family help with, so My boys skipped school a lot to stay home and take care of Me.
16. I have 3 pairs of cowboy boots
17. I collect concert t-shirts
18. We use to raise Great Danes when I was younger, and would show them in AKC shows.
19. I grew up in a lesbian lifestyle, I have never seen My mom with a man.
20. I love bubble baths, with rose petals is even better.
21. What doesn’t kill Me, makes Me stronger.
22. I believe in karma
23. I am obsessed with Vampires
24. I’m addicted to tattoos, My newest one is Vampire bite marks on My neck.
25. I dream of a Poly house, and My own dungeon.
26. I am not shy about who and what I am. Like it or lump it.
27. I love to read. Romance, erotica, and anything by Anne Rice.
28. I can be romantic and gentle, but why bother when being sadistic is so much more fun.
29. I have a thing for blood
30. I use to have a corset piercing on My chest
31. I’m teaching Myself how to play guitar
32. I had a job cutting down trees one summer
33. I use to work in a slaughter house on the kill floor. We knocked on an average of 1200 cows a day.
34. I have a very perverse sense of humor
35. I stared college 3 months after having a cervical spinal fusion.
36. I graduated from college in ‘06 with a degree in Massage Therapy
37. I’m expecting My first grandson the first part of January 2011.
38. I am fiercely loyal when it comes to My friends. If they need help hiding a body, they know I’m the girl with the shovel
39. I have the best friends on the planet
40. I belong to WBMC of Kalamazoo (Wild Bunch Motorcycle Club)Being property in a men’s club is a big pill for Me to swallow
41. I love the sound of My children laughing
42. I love gardening, and always have fresh vegetables and flowers in the summer and fall months
43. I need more land
44. Back in the 80’s I was very punk rock and looked like Sid Vicious
45. I use to be a skater girl
46. I have been nude modeling since I was 16
47. I love hiking
48. I’m a cutter, but have NOT cut in over 9months
49. I use to live in Ludington, 5 blocks from lake Michigan
50. I was in a very abusive relationship for almost 7 yrs. My children witnessed a lot of it.
51. My mouth does not have a filter (Beware!!) Not true, only about half of what I think actually makes it out of My mouth.
52. Spent one summer working odd jobs. Had to use a jack hammer and break up a in ground pool, and filled it in with dirt.
53. I am a natural blonde.
54. I firmly believe that cowgirls need more than an 8 second ride.
55. I am terrified of heights. (Like it really freaks Me out!!)
very nice! I enjoyed learning about you! :)